Pages

mardi 28 mai 2013

Sitting, waiting, wishing



So you got it. Are you fan of Selah Sue ? So you have to be patient. That's the deal.
After she must have made of "dormir" her very first job in 2013, on february 22nd, Sanne told her Facebook fans that "Album 2 (was) gonna be it" ! Like she knew which direction she wanted to give it.

Then we had the Hä.-D. ad released, that was our first gift of 2013.
Sorry. She met Walk Off the Earth in USA last november, they covered that beautiful love song and we got the result on january 15th. Very first gift.
So, two songs released in almost 5 monthes of a year.
Are you happy with that ?

I think I can wait some more weeks myself for more new songs.
Even monthes.
The longer we have to wait, the best new songs will be.
How could it be otherwise ? ("I'll make all of ur waiting worth while")
But major condition: getting some scheduled concerts until the end of 2013.
The best area would be around Rijsel, of course.
Paris or Brussels may suit.

If you "can't wait to play some for u(s), start touring again.. the band, crew, u(s)", then what you're waiting for ? Let's plan a (small) meet-ups here and there ! I know that somewhere in Poland or Belgium, that kind of gifts would be appreciated too.

Oh yes, I forgot that a far-far-away tour will soon start with concerts in La Réunion, USA or Canada...
But after that, I see lots of free spaces in summer for meet-ups we've just talked about. Hehe.

PS: I tried to find what looked like "pinkie[, (?)] kiss(es)" but I only came across this.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire