Pages

vendredi 3 mai 2013

Not too late ?


Well, this is a super-mega-day for you Sanne.
As well, I think that it will be a super-mega-year for you, better than 2011 or even 2012.
Alt und weit sind die Kinder Lieder; Bueno es el momento de nuevos sonidos y nuevas opciones y una nueva vida!

No need of a manifesto from me to tell that your past things are forever in mind and that your present work and future concerts are more than waited.

More dubstep, more drum'n'bass, as you told you would. Hope it so much to hear that new vibes on stage... soon! But not only.
Ce songwriting a tellement d'emprise que je ne peux t'imaginer sans jouer de ta Cordoba sur scène.
Je ne peux t'imaginer non plus sans ces Yannick, Erik, Joachim, Jordi et autres personnes qui travaillent tout autour de toi because this whole team helps your music to be live, lived, loved and vibed, too.

Now more than 600 000 people around the world follow your acts. I wished that the new album would get a bit of success through the Chanel; I love GB but nobody knows Selah Sue there. Such a shame.
While Brazil or Columbia take part of these 600k fans. Like I do, and I'm so proud of it, today, one more time.

When I speak about Columbia, well, "it could (also) be a spoonful of coffee", so I'm just asking everyone in 2013: Selah Sue, what else ?




A very very ice-pie birthday to you Sanne.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire