Pages

jeudi 8 novembre 2012

What is called Rarity and which is the best one


There's this CD called Rarities.
Well, what's called a rarity is "something rare" or 
"the quality or state of being rare", which is also the "infrequency of occurrence"1.
So the fan doesn't agree and did some rankings.


"I deserve being called a raritie" rating

51% Fade away

57% Raggamuffin (feat J.Cole)
63% Zanna
72% On the run
79% Break
84% The more that I
90% All I need from you
91% Crazy vibes (AKS midnight edit)
92% Famous
94% Raggamuffin (Bodyspasm remix)
99% Crazy suffering style (Blackjoy remix)



"I got the Fan ♥ love" rating

48% Raggamuffin (Bodyspasm remix)
72% On the run
80% Raggamuffin (feat J.Cole)
82% Fade away
85% Break
85% Crazy suffering style (Blackjoy remix)
90% Zanna
92% The more that I
95% Crazy vibes (AKS midnight edit)
96% All I need from you
98% Famous


With these both rankings, you can have the Rarities Top 3 based on (Raritie rate x Fan ♥ rate).


(Deserving and being a good and lovely Raritie)
Top 3

I. Famous (90.2 %)
II. Crazy vibes (AKS midnight edit) (86.5 %)
III. All I need from you (86.4 %)



What do you think about it?


PS: On november 8th, 2012, Selah Sue asked her fans on Facebook "what song (they) liked most on 'Rareties'"... You can give her an answer too.


1 commentaire:

  1. Dear All,

    Selah Sue's - AKS co-production of 'Crazy fibes' is an absolute masterpiece!

    (for) Selah Sue : "Once a day your voice is everything I need..."

    With deep gratitude,
    Ties (Les Pays Bas).

    RépondreSupprimer