Pages

mardi 1 décembre 2015

Together




There are some moments in life you don't feel that great.
Sometimes because of hard things, sometimes just by an amount of little things.
By consequence, you can get afraid of things, more than usually... Unfortunately.

While at many other moments, you don't feel this way. At all.


When my life-motto since more than 4 years is based on the fact that when I'm listening to Selah Sue, when I'm Selah-thinking, when I'm Selah-talking, when I'm coming to Selah Sue, I feel so OPEN, HOPEFUL and STRONG...

When it's stated that all this helps me to go on,
that all this protects me,
that all this gives me love, friendship and hugs,
that all this helped and helps me to open myself or fight against shyness,
that all this makes me smarter (sometimes),
that all this surrounds me of so many BASIC feelings,
that helps me to become... more human.

All this is worth, right ?


"If (...) you are afraid, don't do it, you have to feel comfortable at my concert" - Sanne Putseys


All this is more than "a bad feeling", all this is more worth of not feeling comfortable, right ?

...That opposition of things between my philosophie and recent events is such hard to bear, that I can't understand. I really don't.

It's true that I can not feel that great.
But I decided to fight and let my bad thoughts being overtaken by these positive ones I know so well.

Because I know that I won't be alone.
Because we will be together.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire